Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amazing stay at the Riu Santa Fe

Riu Santa Fe
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico







I just stayed at the Riu Santa Fe Resort in Cabo, it was impressive from the moment I arrive and thought my entire stay.
Things I noticed, were the spacious and clean rooms, many large pools always with views to remember, excellent dining options with menus sure to please any guests pallet, how perfect the grounds landscaping was, and last I was very pleased with the service thru the entire resort.
You can spend you day laying around one of the pools, enjoying a cold cocktail at the swim up bar, playing beach volleyball, or taking a break from the sun and slipping into the spa for a message. Once the evening hits head off to the sports bar, the evening entertainment or Pacha night club for some dancing.
Right now you can save up to $125 at Riu Hotels and Resort in Mexico and the Caribbean.
I look forward to helping you plan your next amazing vacation.
Visit back for many more articles on Cabo San Lucas, while there I toured Resorts, experienced excursions and found a fun cantina downtown Cabo.

No comments: