Thursday, November 20, 2014

Have a love for adventure?

This spring I was able to cross off another bucket list destination . . . .

CostaRica
 It was everything I had dreamed of and more. I was able to stay and enjoy three different areas, each very different from the other.
 
First stop was Arenal; this area is know for Arenal Volcano and at the base is Lake Arenal both very beautiful and offer many activities. You will enjoy windsurfing, white water rafting, horseback riding, hot springs and so much more.

Lake Arenal
 A view of the Volcano from The Springs Resort
 The hot springs are a perfect place to relax after
a day full of adventure.
 
Second stop was Monteverdeis a cloud and forest destination due to its high altitude you will see clouds and a mist at times. Travelers will enjoy Bird watching, sky walks, extreme ziplining, coffee plantations and more.
 
 
Zip lining started first in Costa Rica!
Crossing the suspension bridges

 
My last visit was in Guanacaste; is a dryer hotter climate which make is popular for travelers to visit and relax here.




 
 
I still think about this trip often! I think what I love most is how different Costa Rica is. I truly enjoyed the combination of adventure and relaxation at the beach.  Overall Costa Rica is a great value to visit somewhere new, enjoy the warm weather and try a fun adventure or two!  I will be going back to this destination.

Ask for Nichole for your travel planning needs . . . 320-241-0355H

No comments: